Weldins

Established  in 1852, By J.R.Weldin, We are Pittsburgh's oldest shop. We  have a long history in downtown. Staying within the Wood Street corridor. Including a  brief period on what was Diamond Street. (Now Forbes Avenue, near Market Square) Then  back to Wood Street, where we remained from 1911 til 2014.

Serving Pittsburgh for 166 years.

 

These photos are from Wood Street  1914.

 

12 products